Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life Lesson: Always Follow Through

"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through."  - Rosalyn Carter 

So often ideas spin around in my head, but I have such a hard time actually being brave enough to catch them, study them and complete them. I never hold the ideas still long enough to fully grasp them and form a plan of action to see them through. So I continue walking around with this sort of falling star supernova zooming around and bouncing off the corners of my head. If only I had a net. 

I found this interview of Elsie Flannigan to be particularly inspiring. I made a list of ideas and I will start by crossing off at least one of them each week (baby steps).



photo of Elsie from A Beautiful Mess

1 comment:

kara said...

I love your blog and especially this post as the same topic has been on my mind lately. I've got at least 2 good plans that I need to follow through with.