
I just got back from San Diego...drum roll...THIS MORNING
After a busy, work-filled week in the sunny
(although disappointingly cold and really windy)
California city, we spent Friday afternoon touring the city
[details and pictures soon to follow]
and visiting with friends
Saturday morning, shortly before we headed to the
airport, we found out our flight had been delayed
3 hours - thereby making us miss our connecting flight
So, we subsequently spent five hours
[if you ask Rob, he would probably say six]
talking to our new friend Lee at Frontier...
**I apologize for these blurry iPhone pics, I was laughing so
hard and it was too good to not document**
We literally spent five hours at the check-in desk with Lee
VERY LONG story short...we got an extra 46 hours in
San Diego, multiple food and hotel vouchers and a
rental car...which almost makes up for the
red eye flight we had to take back
last night...or this morning...my mind is too blurry
But we did make it back and my abs hurt
from laughing so hard at our adventure


1 comment:
It was more like 4 hours.
Post a Comment