One of my greatest weaknesses...procrastination.
Another weakness...making lists and then never actually using them.
But since today is the start of a new week, I am going to actually
check these things off of my to-do-list...
- starting with the loads of laundry I have mysteriously accumulated around my room ...and maybe on the chair by the door in the living room...
- clean out the refrigerator...and then actually stock it with things I WILL USE the rest of the week
- buy a baby present and a wedding present (both of which I am really struggling with good ideas for)
- sort through the little pile of insurance bills that I avoid eye contact with, at almost any cost, which are sitting on the corner of my writing desk
- finish The Help (which I love and is the one thing that could possibly cancel out all the other things on this list)
- finish and develop my roll of Diana that is half Houston, part Dallas and little bit of DC all in one
- get rid of clothes I don't wear and store away all of my winter clothes
The weekend was lovely and I was dreading starting a new week, but this list has me ready to attack it ...full force...Happy Monday!
------------------------------------------------
Photo found on A Beautiful Mess by Sherri Dupree

No comments:
Post a Comment