Today is DC Bike to Work Day. Not nearly quite as cool as this video of rush hour in the Netherlands, but close. (And as an added bonus, I got a free t-shirt and water bottle out of it and a gift card from work).
I am loving the weather here in the district as of late. This morning I got up early and went running and the crisp air felt so good against my skin. I am not a runner, but this Summer I am determined to train my body to become one. It was a great way to start the day and I am planning on making a habit out of it. Here's to running outside, biking to work and hopefully a kayaking adventure tomorrow morning. Happy Weekend!
I am loving the weather here in the district as of late. This morning I got up early and went running and the crisp air felt so good against my skin. I am not a runner, but this Summer I am determined to train my body to become one. It was a great way to start the day and I am planning on making a habit out of it. Here's to running outside, biking to work and hopefully a kayaking adventure tomorrow morning. Happy Weekend!
2 comments:
Sounds wonderful. For as much as I love Portland, I am jealous that DC has better weather right now. Too much rain to bike OR run. Hopefully that will change soon and I can wow you with some biking adventures of my own! :)
Pretty cool video. I want to ride to work everyday. Today I did and it was a blast.
Post a Comment