The great artists never lose this quality which the world
would limit to children.
- Madeline L'Engle "Walking on Water"
would limit to children.
- Madeline L'Engle "Walking on Water"
Last night I could not sleep.
And when I can't sleep I lay there writing in my head which leads to
even more sleeplessness. So, while I tossed and turned
[and wrote and wrote]
I dreaded the time when I would have to get up...
But to my surprise, today isn't nearly as bad as I had thought it
would be. All the things I mulled over in my restlessness
now seem pretty unimportant.
What is it about the sunrise that makes things new?
Time is an ongoing continuation of minutes piled atop each other
and the earth is forever in movement
- days do not actually end -
they all run together just in different light
But somehow today is new.
"Weeping may endure for a night,
but joy comes in the morning"
-------------------------------
Check out Pictures by Davina and Daniel - such beautiful and unique photography

No comments:
Post a Comment