Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer in the city

 
Tomorrow Mr.D and I are headed to NYC
I love New York in all of its seasons
[especially right before Christmas]
But there is something a little wonderful about 
summer in the city and I am looking forward
to every hot, salty minute of it.
-----
Its going to be a steamy 90 degrees here in the District today
with a promise of thunderstorms this afternoon
and quite honestly I cant wait for the rain to fall and 
hopefully wash away this ache I feel throughout my body.
I hardly slept last night and working out this morning was 
like slow torture. Maybe later, in the spirit of honesty and
I will be able to form words to how I feel. 
But currently the lines of would-be letters 
are all jumbled up in my head 
and somehow canceling each other out.



No comments: