It is storming outside - the kind of thunderstorm only produced on a 100 degree afternoon in the middle of the summer.
The kind of thunderstorm that sounds like huge waves
crashing into the side of the building.
And on this particular day, I can think of nothing more appropriate-
The kind of thunderstorm that sounds like huge waves
crashing into the side of the building.
And on this particular day, I can think of nothing more appropriate-
As the window pane quakes
I can feel my heart beat in my chest-
I can feel my heart beat in my chest-
watching the enormous tears fall on the darkened wet sidewalk
What I would give to lay down letting my body sink into
that warm wet surface,
that warm wet surface,
feeling the weight of every refreshing drop on my skin
breathing it in and letting my own tears vanish within
Nourishment and a reminder of what it feels to be alive.
photo from lepetitpetit

No comments:
Post a Comment