Thursday, February 24, 2011

down in Mexico

"We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and 
dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. 
Life is eternal. 
We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, 
to meet, to love, to share.
This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity."
— Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist) 
 Husband and I are headed south of the border
and I don't think I have ever been more thankful for just such a trip.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Be back soon...

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You are gorgeous! I love your red lipstick. How fun that you're going to Mexico! I would die for some warmth right now!

so-happy-to-be.blogspot.com

Reagan said...

have a great trip! you are looking stunning with your red lips! and i started wearing mascara on the bottom lashes because i thought it looked so pretty on you. (maybe you don't wear mascara at all and your eyelashes are just gifted)

Whitney said...

Lindy, thank you...you're so sweet. Mexico was so warm - its hard to be back in chilly weather.

Reagan, sadly my lashes are not just gifted...but its a lovely thought!