Tuesday, October 25, 2011

magic, dreams and lots of good madness.


“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. 
I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, 
and don't forget to make some art -- 
write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. 
And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”
― Neil Gaiman
 I have really never been happier or more surprised than I was yesterday. 
A joy that is too hard to ascribe feelings to in the form of those simple lines and curves 
that come together to make words...
I am so happy and thankful to be sharing this adventurous life with the man I am married to - 
there is no one else in the world that I would rather spend days like yesterday with than him. 

This is my very favorite time of year...
and it is proving to be even grander than I had ever hoped or planned
and that is what makes life especially beautiful - those unexpected gifts.


Photograph by Amber of Live It Out Photography

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great sort of morning!

We're excited to go on our adventure with you guys this upcoming weekend! This week is just crawling by...can it be Friday already?

Anonymous said...

I suspect that you are prego!!

Janelle said...

You two win couple of the year!

WhitneyClarke said...

Dear Anon, YES I am!!! So happy that I can finally share the news with everyone.