“I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person
by the way (s)he
handles these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled
Christmas tree lights.”
― Maya Angelou
― Maya Angelou
The only thing more miserable than morning all day sickness is having a flu/cold thing on top of it...and since Tylenol is basically the only medicine you can take while pregnant, I have been walking around with a Kleenex box, my water bottle and a little baggy of Tylenol in hand.
Minus getting sick Saturday, our Thanksgiving holiday with family was wonderful and now I can hardly wait to start decorating our house for Christmas. Its our first Christmas married, so I feel a lot of joyful pressure to go all out....if baby and I can just kick this nasty sickness first!
On my immediate to-do list: finish our Christmas cards and start making the garland (more on this later...Im so excited!)
Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving...
and Moose wishes you a very merry Christmas season!
and Moose wishes you a very merry Christmas season!
2 comments:
I'm excited to see your Christmas cards! You are so on the ball...
Awwww...Lucy! What an adorable picture. We miss you guys already. I hope you feel better soon!
xo
Post a Comment