Tuesday, December 13, 2011

refreshed by music when sick and weary

“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, 
has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” 
― Martin Luther
 I am not quite sure what happened yesterday, but the aftermath has me walking much more tenderly.
I was SO sick...and after a couple of weeks of feeling better, it came as quite a hurtling shock.
I spent most of yesterday parallel in bed and my poor little bump looks like its shrunk. 
I'm feeling a little better today...even though I'm still second guessing anything that even resembles food.
So today, I'm moving slowly and letting my heart be carried away by music.

 I will spare you the details, but lets just say that this was yet again a most humbling experience.
(and once again, I am so thankful for my handsome husband 
who is the best care giver any one could ask for)

-------------------------

We are spending part of the holiday with family in New York City - 
I can hardly wait for this week to be over!


photograph here.

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Ugh.. Sorry you've been sick! That's the worst! Feel better! Happy Holidays!

WhitneyClarke said...

Thank you, Audrey! My appetite is thankful back today. Merry Christmas!