“Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
— Alfred Lord Tennyson
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
— Alfred Lord Tennyson
Its hard to believe that we are already halfway through the pregnancy
which means we are halfway there to meeting our baby girl!
I still get pretty sick late at night and for the first time in my life I know what heart burn feels like,
but getting to feel her kick and twirl around in my belly makes everything worth it.
We are having a lot of fun preparing for our new little family member....
we ordered the crib last week and I am so excited for it to get here!
2011 was a pretty amazing year, but I have a feeling 2012 is going to blow it out of the water.
Here's to a happy new year,
a happy one year
and a happy halfway there.
No comments:
Post a Comment