Tuesday, February 21, 2012

27 weeks.

I read the other day that baby is now able 
to have REM sleep in 20 - 30 min. intervals and can therefore dream.
And as I spend so much of my day dreaming about her...
I can't help but wonder what she must dream about.

This second trimester has been really lovely...but I can feel my body begin to shift 
and those familiar symptoms that I gladly left behind in the first trimester are
slowly beginning to return. 

I took a warm bath the other night for the first time since I've been pregnant
 and my, oh my did it feel good...
how have I been missing out on those for this long?!!!

Happy 27 weeks baby girl!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love your dress! (And your bump!)

WhitneyClarke said...

Thank you, Abby!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Love that dress too! BAths are so nice!