Tuesday, March 6, 2012

29 weeks.

It's getting harder and harder to do little things like put my shoes on
and suddenly I feel like this belly of mine has doubled in size.
It's crazy to think that I still have 10 weeks or so of growing to do... 
I know it will be here soon, so I am trying my best to just enjoy every minute I have 
with baby girl safe and sound inside my womb. 

We get to have another sonogram this week and 
I just can't wait to see her! 

Plus, between you and me...I am anxious for them to tell me 
again that Baby Davis is in fact a girl...I keep hearing stories where 
doctors get the gender wrong the first time. 
(not that I wouldn't LOVE a boy...
but it sure would mean I'd need to return all the cute dresses I've been buying)


Here's to 29 weeks and strong healthy heartbeats! 




2 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous! You are glowing! Fabulous shoes too. :)

WhitneyClarke said...

Thank you, Sara! The shoes are Seychelles and thankfully quite comfy : ) Hope you are having a good day!