Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkins and Apple Pie


“Way out in the country tonight he could smell 
the pumpkins ripening toward the knife and the triangle eye and the singeing candle.” 
― Ray Bradbury
We went to Honey Pot Hill Farm over the weekend and had the best apple pie I've ever tasted. 
Of course Lyla didn't really care about the apple trees or the farm animals roaming about
(even though we definitely pretended like she did),
but she IS starting to notice other little kids and she really did like 
that little pumpkin we plopped her down in front of...

The weather was perfect and that caramel apple, hot cider, apple pie 
and warm cinnamon apple donuts were definitely worth every minute of the drive up there. 
I couldn't stop staring at my handsome husband and sweet baby girl all weekend...
I am one lucky wife/mama. 




1 comment:

Marlee Gennille said...

that last photo is pure magic.

XX.