I cannot wait to get my first roll of film developed today.
There is something a little wonderful about having to wait to see
the results. Kind of like getting a written letter in
the mail instead of an email.
Saturday morning we rode our bikes
to the Cherry Blossom Parade down Constitution Ave.
We sat next to the sweetest older couple from Pennsylvania who
shared their breakfast with us. I am learning how to
appreciate and simply delight in having
no plans on the weekend. I don't remember ever having to look
at my watch and yet everything worked just like clockwork.
I am also learning how important it is to set time aside to
focus on things that inspire you. Sometimes I write in my head
instead of putting it on paper...I need to take the time to really
write. It is so important to find things that really inspire you...
but finding it is the easy part, devoting yourself to it
takes time and patience and that is something
I am not very good at.



No comments:
Post a Comment