Last night when I got home from work I had a package
waiting for me. A Diana F+ camera!!!
I am so excited and cannot wait to go test it out.
Soon I will be taking pictures that look something like this:
photo by jeansman
photo by Naomi
photo by Naomi

photo by Naomi
The best part about lomography is that you never
know for sure what the pictures are going to look like
until you develop them...and they almost
know for sure what the pictures are going to look like
until you develop them...and they almost
always look so dreamy and wonderfully surreal.
This guy is simply the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!




3 comments:
I had never even heard of lomography before- is that really lame to admit? But now I'm intrigued- and looking forward to your pictures!
I keep fumbling around with this Canon Rebel that I've got. I'm sure I'm an embarrassment to the photog world- this inspires me to do more with it.
Oh, and a very awesome guy indeed!
I am so excited about this and want to live vicariously through you and your sweet new camera. I love all that experimental stuff!
wow what an amazing present! looking forward to seeing your first film
Post a Comment