the road trip that I am craving
the full tank of gas and a car load of snacks
is seemingly just around the corner
mere days in fact
it sort of takes the burn off of the 13 chapters
I have been assigned to read this week for my class
I have been assigned to read this week for my class
my only concern, if bikes are in fact involved in our final destination
is that I will surely unsuccessfully
keep up with this man and his fixed gear
keep up with this man and his fixed gear
my life may flash before my eyes and no,
Johnna, I don't have a helmet
Johnna, I don't have a helmet
BUSTED.
but if this adventure does happen to take place,
I will be in a mad rush to find one before the weekend.
sometimes I day dream that I too could ride a fixed gear bike
and I think of a world in which I am far cooler than I actually am
but reality always comes crashing - literally crashing - in.
No comments:
Post a Comment