This weekend was pretty perfect.
Instead of traveling to NYC like I had originally thought
we explored the district and
while I can hardly walk because my legs are so sore,
I loved every minute of biking up and down the city streets.
E Street Cinema. An amazing concert.
The most delicious garden burger at Tryst in Adams Morgan.
Police Week 2010. Abandoned markets. Some Diana love.
Duke Ellington's stomping grounds. The Building Museum
and the most beautiful weather.
I was really wanting to take a road trip, but this weekend
proved to be far better than I could have hoped for
and I never wished I was anywhere else...
not even for a second.
I was really wanting to take a road trip, but this weekend
proved to be far better than I could have hoped for
and I never wished I was anywhere else...
not even for a second.



No comments:
Post a Comment