Oh how I wish I could pull this hair cut off...
It looks so summery and light
carefree and chic
Meanwhile, my hair is reaching new lengths
setting personal records
and I am beginning to feel like its weighing me down.
----------------
What is our attachment with our hair? it always grows back.
I am pretty sure mine stems from somewhere in the
sixth grade when the boy with a loud mouth and dimples
announced to the class that my nickname should be dumbo
and there began my relationship with
long hair and wearing it down over my ears
----------------
What is our attachment with our hair? it always grows back.
I am pretty sure mine stems from somewhere in the
sixth grade when the boy with a loud mouth and dimples
announced to the class that my nickname should be dumbo
and there began my relationship with
long hair and wearing it down over my ears
photos from the Toast catalogue


No comments:
Post a Comment