Love that picture! You both look darling. I love Robs beard and mustache ( I hope the mustache is bringing his girl to the yard ha ha) John has been growing out his beard and mustache a bit too, I actually think it looks dang cute, so I tell him to keep it ha ha. This picture makes me miss you two!!!
2 comments:
Love that picture! You both look darling. I love Robs beard and mustache ( I hope the mustache is bringing his girl to the yard ha ha)
John has been growing out his beard and mustache a bit too, I actually think it looks dang cute, so I tell him to keep it ha ha. This picture makes me miss you two!!!
I laugh every time I see him in that shirt and then think of Mary's smirk when he proudly showed it off to her. Ha.
What color is John's beard? You will notice Rob's is strawberry...completely different color than his hair : )
Post a Comment