Thursday, October 14, 2010

its raining, and all I want is carrot cake.

If you are ever in the District
you should definitely make a reservation at Founding Farmers
and if you are ever at Founding Farmers
you should definitely have a slice of Carrot Cake. 

I had my first Carrot Cake last March with Mr. D in San Diego
and ever since then,
that is the first thing I look for on the dessert menu
But the one we had last night is by far the best I have ever had...

delighted that there is some left waiting for me in the refrigerator @home.
I am tempted to wade through the now small rivers that have formed outside
and eat it for lunch. 

image here.

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

That is a great reason to return!
Missing all of you is a better reason---but carrot cake is pretty important!

xo

Have a safe trip!