"it is (often) the quiet gesture which carries the most significance -
the one which suddenly directs the symphony."
— Mary Anne Radmacher
— Mary Anne Radmacher
First it begins inside your heart.
Something moves.
Then opens.
Then frees itself.
And now you feel a rhythm breaking its long silence.
This is going to be good.
Those are the words on my journal. They evoke in me not only an inspiration for writing,
but a steady explanation for all the joy I feel in life right now.
Writing is never just a release, but a rhythm.
A perseverance for the adventure we are all on.
It opens my mind to a million different possibilites
and simultaneously forges a clear and simple path a foot in front of me.
It makes my heart beat faster and softens my breathing.
I was having an off day yesterday.
And just as writing clarifies and sets my mind alight,
Mr. D stirs within me a happiness I can't quite describe -
a peace and a simple joy that makes me want to take flight.
photograph from here.

No comments:
Post a Comment