"It is what you read when you don't have to
that determines what you will be when you can't help it."
— Oscar Wilde
— Oscar Wilde
I am reading the best book right now. I dont ever want to put it down...
and when I do, I think about it often.
Like how I savor sitting with my husband at the end of the day,
letting those moments spill over into every other hour -
relishing and treasuring them and this time in our lives.
Doing absolutely nothing with the person I absolutely love.

4 comments:
Hi Whitney. I've never met you, but I'm a friend of Rob's. Not sure if you remember but my family met you in Moab. I came across your blog when (I think) Rob put a link on his facebook page of it. I just wanted to say that your blog is beautiful, your wedding was stunning, and you're gorgeous with an absolute gift for writing. I hope you don't mind me stopping in every now and again. It looks like your D.C. life is amazing. Congratulations. We'll see you on Saturday.
Lindy Baker
www.so-happy-to-be.blogspot.com
Hey Lindy, You're so sweet. Thank you for reading! I have met your family and look forward to meeting you, too. Hope you are having a good week. See you Saturday!
Whitney
what book what book?!
East of Eden by Steinbeck. Have you read it before?!
Post a Comment