"To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult;
our human loneliness is cause enough.
But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade
through whose steady presence one becomes
steadily the person one desires to be."
— Anna Louise Strong
our human loneliness is cause enough.
But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade
through whose steady presence one becomes
steadily the person one desires to be."
— Anna Louise Strong
Husband and I spent our two month anniversary watching whales
literally fly through the air - jumping clear out of the water -
and feeling the warm sand between our toes on the shore of the Sea of Cortez.
I read The Paris Wife while we were in Cabo
and it left me meditating on the sacredness of marriage
making me so thankful for husband,
and the trust I have in him.
I am so happy to be his wife!
A happy mother and baby hump back whale celebrated with us...
see the baby?
baby tried to copy everything the mother did..
it was an amazing 15 minute show they put on for us
Whale photos by Mr. D.
A happy mother and baby hump back whale celebrated with us...
baby tried to copy everything the mother did..
it was an amazing 15 minute show they put on for us
Whale photos by Mr. D.


1 comment:
Those pictures are sooooo amazing. I can't believe those whales.
Post a Comment