"To achieve great things, two things are needed:
a plan and not quite enough time."
— Leonard Bernstein
— Leonard Bernstein
You can't have two bad days in a row, right? I mean...
at some point the amount of misfortune and sleepless stress in such a limited amount of time
becomes so full of irony that you cant help but find the humor in it all.
Mr. D, little Luz and I are still working out our morning routine -
and a dead car battery this morning at the last minute didn't help...
but thanks to AAA and a rescheduled vet appointment, everything worked out.
And we all (well, at least the two of us who could) laughed a lot along the way.
The best thing in a helpmate is being able to laugh with each other when things go awry...
I'm thankful the 'people' I live with are so patient and forgiving of me.
Luz and I sure missed husband last night and were so thankful for him this morning.
He (and James from AAA) saved the day!
AND as a bonus, sweet Luz received rave reviews from the vet.
One very healthy, vaccinated and playful goldendoodle!
Surely this day will continue to get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment