"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.
When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."
— Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
— Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Whenever I get a little stressed thinking about the day or the next 6 months...
I think about our wedding day - a reminder that everything always works out,
a token to just enjoy every minute.
On New Years Eve, the day before our wedding,
we went to the flower market in NYC to pick out flowers
and later that night we walked a couple of blocks to this little bakery on the Upper West Side
where the sweetest old women anxiously whipped together our wedding cake.
I treasure each and every person we ran into that weekend
and their shared excitement and joy even though we were strangers.
Hope you enjoy every minute of the weekend -
knowing full well that it works out...
sometimes even better than you could have imagined.
photography by Carin Davis




No comments:
Post a Comment