"We should consider every day lost
on which we have not danced at least once."
— Friedrich Nietzsche
— Friedrich Nietzsche
A tiny sneak peak from the photo shoot in April with Amber and Jon of Live it Out Photography.
It was really so much fun to work with them - their creative energy is seamless and dreamy.
I can't wait to see/share all the pictures!
-----
Today is my last full day at work as we get ready to celebrate this weekend!
I can't believe how blessed Mr. D and I are - so many people are flying in and its been
better than Christmas at our house with such amazing gifts appearing on our doorstep.
We are seriously so thankful and overwhelmed with all the kindness shown from friends and family.
I really can't wait to be with everyone and dance.
A lot of dancing.
A lot of dancing.
-----
Photograph by live it out photography

No comments:
Post a Comment