Monday, June 13, 2011

waffles in bed.

"The power of finding beauty in the humblest things 
makes home happy and life lovely."
— Louisa May Alcott
 Home.
Yesterday morning, I woke up in our tree house nestled between pillows and draped in sheets
to the sound of pantry doors and drawers being opened and closed...
shortly thereafter, I was served husband-made waffles in bed
and this rush of blissful joy ran through me.
Immeasurable gladness to be home with Mr. D.

Weddings take on a whole new meaning to me now that I'm married -
I have never been more thankful or in love with my husband.

The wedding was beautiful and the friends enduring.
After the wedding we drove to Vegas and hung out 
with a handful of couples who I so enjoyed spending time with.

And now, its good. So good. 
To be home.
----

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was fun to see you guys... Wish it was a bit more often, though.

WhitneyClarke said...

Wish we could have spent more time by the pool with you guys! You and your family are all so beautiful ...wish we weren't so far away. Glad we got to see you, though.