Wednesday, July 20, 2011

even as the world is grand...

"Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing"
— Led Zeppelin
I've been very careful as of late, to take in the view sailing past my window frame and
it is with great intention that I am trying to take it all in
because this has been the best time of my life to date and I long to not let it go in haste.
But even as the world is grand,
I would not trade the view I have from the passenger seat, a view of the man by whom I stand.

It is through struggles that faith is strengthened
and my heart continues to grow.
-----------
Feeling extra thankful today. And missing Mr. D in a big way.


photograph by liveitoutphoto.com

1 comment:

Turbo said...

I love all of these shots of you guys in the car.