Tuesday, July 26, 2011

photography and food.

"Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second."
— Marc Riboud
 Last night, Amber sent me a couple of pictures from a shoot we did in May after our celebration
and I can't stop staring at them.
I have been dying to see these pictures and I cannot tell you how much I love them! 
It was the second time we were lucky enough to work with Amber and Jon
and I can't wait to share the result! 

I want to cover our walls with her work.
-------------
Also last night [in between staring at the pictures on my phone]
I made omelets for dinner with our new omelet pan. 
We are so blessed and thankful for all that we were given as wedding gifts - 
every time I use our set of all-clad pots and pans I can't believe we have them. 

And for dessert I made warm chocolate melting cake 
from a recipe we got on our honeymoon. We had it almost every night
and it is sooo good.

First photograph by the amazing Amber of Live It Out Photography

1 comment:

Robd said...

Wish we could have this tonight...Or every night.