"May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks."
— J.R.R. Tolkien
— J.R.R. Tolkien
I had a hard time staying composed yesterday.
My mind was forced to race, just as my limbs were ordered to sit still.
And so it wasn't until that evening - when the sun began to settle -
that my mind was free to join my wings.
Mr. D and I took Lucy girl on a walk. We ate dinner outside and continued to walk
with no particular destination in mind.
And for the first time all day I finally felt I was where I was supposed to be.
But I am back at it today, and that familiar aching is grabbing hold of my bones
Oh, if I can just make it until its time to go home....
photograph by Carin Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment