"Stay is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary."
— Louisa May Alcott
That nose.
Those eyes.
If Lucy girl could have her way,
Mr. D and I would both stay with her twenty-four seven.
And honestly, I would have it that way too...
I sure do love my little family.
This morning, she put her [huge] paw on my foot while I brushed my teeth
and carried her ball around while I got ready...
dropping it at my feet every time I stopped for more than a second...
begging me to stay and play.
Needless to say, we are all three glad that its almost the weekend.
Happy Thursday!
3 comments:
What a cutie pie that Lucy is!
i'm sorry about my comment before. i have re-read posts and realize i was mistaken and reading them wrong. i still stand by the fact that some of them describe feelings of 'barely hanging on', but what i've been thinking about the last few days is this; who doesn't have hard things to deal with? like i said in the previous comment, you always end with a sentence of hope. i take back my words. it was wrong of me to say what i said- and now i can see your posts in a different light. i also wanted (and SHOULD have last time) add that you are a magnificent writer. your writing truly is so poetic. and, (no i am not trying to brown nose, this is truth that i have thought many many times beforehand) that you are so beautiful. honestly one of the most beautiful women i have seen. forgive my last comment. i am dealing with things in my life as well that make me sometimes not act myself, and i have fallen victim to the human tendencies to put another down to bring myself up. i apologize for my previous comment. carry on!
Whitney! This made me cry thinking about how I already miss Cooper and I've only been gone one day. Those little faces are the sweetest, most comforting souls. I wish I could stay home and tickle his belly all day long! We still need to get those two together. After all, they are cousins!!
P.s. You are not a negative person and I am glad your posts are honest!!!!
Post a Comment