Monday, August 29, 2011

my best.

"True friends are always together in spirit."
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
 
This past year has been so full in so many ways
but one of the greatest gifts has been this girl who is
much more like a sister than just a friend to my blood sister-less self.

She is one of the strongest most resilient women I know 
and too dear a friend for mere words to recount.
I'm hoping to see her soon - its been months too long. 

-------------

Irene came and went taking quite a few trees from our neighborhood along with her
but she left the most beautiful weather in her wake.
The air is crisp and the sky so blue.


1 comment:

He.She.&Eloise.... in the city said...

Whitney this MADE MY DAY!! Of course I was already thinking about you, and how I can't wait to see you (hopefully soon) and then I read this. You always have the most perfect timing. Thanks for inspiring me.
Love you!