"Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That's all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind."
— Jimi Hendrix
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That's all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind."
— Jimi Hendrix
The temperature was perfect outside last night.
Mr. D had stayed up working until four AM that morning
which meant that I, too had been up until four. So, we were feeling a little
worse for wear - but it was just too beautiful outside to let it go to waste.
So, we all three piled in to the Audrey and drove to have dinner outside.
There is something about feeling the wind against your face -
all of your stress and worries seem to fly right on by
filling your lungs with a rush of fresh air.
I've often wondered why dogs like it so much...
but I am beginning to think they have been on to something all along.
Happy weekend!
May you feel the wind on your face...
Sweet Charlie in the same car in 2006.
Lucy reminds me so much of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment