“You are the closest I will ever come to magic.”
― Suzanne Finnamore
So far, four months is my favorite.
I woke up this morning and actually felt like myself -
a much rounder version...but myself none the less.
Its hard to believe that that once tiny seed is already the size of an avocado!
I've been writing baby almost every day and Mr. D is in charge of his/her
musical education while in the womb....
we can hardly wait to meet our sweet little babe.




9 comments:
Beautiful! Glad you're feeling better!
Thank you!! It is such a refreshing change!
congratulations all around! and what a beautiful mom-to-be you are, whitney!
Thank you so much, Wallace! It was a big surprise, but we are so excited.
I can't believe what a cute bump you have already! You look beautiful. From week 16 to about 28 was the best!
I can't believe what a cute bump you have already! You look beautiful. Week 16 to about 26 was the best:)
Thank you so much, Abby! I am looking so forward to the next couple of months.
you are so darling! i want your entire wardrobe too! that dress and those boots... amazing! so cute! and, i also echo the other ladies- enjoy it while it lasts, because those last 6 ish weeks are not quite as fun as these current ones are! ;)
Thank you so much, Emily! The boots are Frye boots from three or four years ago - they are so comfortable! I am going to try and make the most of these good weeks!!
Post a Comment