I feel like baby has really grown this week!
I officially know what heart burn feels like and I've had quite a bit of sciatica pain.
But Mr. D, Lucy and I went on a nice long walk yesterday morning and that really seemed to help.
We've been doing some light reading and watched The Business of Being Born on Netflix
last night which left Rob a little scarred and both of us a little worried about this whole labor thing.
I couldn't ask for a better partner and friend. I'm so in love with that man.
I've never before in my life laughed more than I have the last few months or felt more blessed.
This baby is going to be one lucky girl to have Mr. D for a dad.
Happy 21 weeks baby girl.

2 comments:
Hey Whitney, so many more congratulations to you! I enjoy reading your blog ad though I know literary creativity is your focus and not fashion, but where do you get your great dresses and skirts? I love this dress:) hope you continue to feel better and the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and happy.
Thank you!! Most of my dresses and skirts are from Anthropologie...the one I'm wearing in this post included.
Post a Comment