Monday, February 6, 2012

25 weeks...and another adventure on the way!

25 weeks and...we're moving to Boston! 
Another exciting [and quite unexpected] adventure for the Davis family this year. 

The past couple of weeks have been quite stressful to say the least.
A couple of days before we were about to sign a contract on buying our first house here in DC,
Rob was given a job opportunity in Boston that we decided
 [after much praying and contemplating]
we just couldn't pass up. 
So, this family of three [with one on the way] is headed to Boston!

Its a little bittersweet leaving this city of ours... 
but we plan to move back to the District in November
so we are so excited to live in and explore Boston in the meantime. 

Here's to leaps of faith and life's many adventures and a plan 
that is thankfully much bigger than we could ever design!! 


8 comments:

Rachel said...

It's only acceptable because you're coming back :)

Carin Davis said...

You are adorable! And we are excited for your new adventures. Wish I was there to help you pack! xo

WhitneyClarke said...

Rachel - I know! Baby girl and I will be back to visit often in the meantime : )

Carin - Thank you so much! I'm a little overwhelmed, but we are pretty excited. Life is such an adventure.

Abby said...

I still can't believe it, but I'm so excited to have you nearby (hopefully just-down-the-block nearby!). We're going to have so much fun.

kara said...

Look at that adorable cooperative puppy of yours! HAHA! I am so excited for you all.

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats! How exciting! Boston I hear is rad! Love the pictures!

Tamara Schlyper said...

The best thing you can take with you on any new journey is an adventurous spirit and a good attitude. You, my friend, exude both. So very excited for all of you!

WhitneyClarke said...

Thank you so much for all of the uplifting comments!! You have no idea how much they mean to me.