As my belly grows, so too does my excitement to meet our baby.
At 28 weeks, its becoming a little more difficult to get comfortable and all I can say is thank goodness
for shea butter, pillows and back massages from Mr. D....
but really I am feeling pretty good and just so excited about our little girl.
She moves so much that I feel like I could almost grab her little feet if only I was quick enough.
Mr. D and I both stare in awe at my belly as we clearly see her head sticking out on one side or the other
and watch as flutters of feet send waves across the round surface of my stomach.
Sweet friends of ours just had their baby girl a couple of days ago.
I am so happy for them and can't believe we will get to meet our little girl soon, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment