“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
― E.E. Cummings
We are back from Mexico! Its hard to believe that that will probably be the last vacation we'll take for awhile without our new little family member in tow. The skies were so beautiful and the water so clear and blue. We ate such delicious food and spent most of our time just relaxing in the warm air (an aptly timed vacation as my belly is really starting to grow and I can't seem to get enough sleep these days).
I forgot our new camera, though - which was really lame and I still can't believe it. At least we had our iPhones and Mr. D remembered to bring along his new HD camera which was fun to experiment with in the water.
We can't wait to take baby back there with us next time! But for now, its good to be home - preparing for our next move to a new a city and for the arrival of Baby D.
No comments:
Post a Comment