“I liked that he had hair that was growing without a plan.
A grin that came out of nowhere and left the same way.”
― Cath Crowley, Graffiti Moon
I rarely get my hair cut, but its beginning to feel long and drab.
So for my last haircut before baby arrives, I am off to lighten its weight a bit.
I need a little change and it needs freshening up.
I need a little change and it needs freshening up.
I would like to say that I am being quite brave and chopping all of my hair off today,
but we will have to wait and see...
--------------------
And as an aside, my hair has NOT gotten any thicker since being pregnant...
so maybe it won't all fall out after I have the baby like I'm told either?! Wishful thinking...

1 comment:
Good luck! Yeah hopefully your hair won't fall out afterwards! : )
Post a Comment