“The words in this book are all phooey. When you say them, your lips will make slips
and back flips and your tongue may end up in Saint Looey!”
and back flips and your tongue may end up in Saint Looey!”
― Dr. Seuss
Happy Friday!
Please send all the flipping thoughts you can this way.
We are praying baby girl will turn around by Wednesday...
(I dont blame her...Im not much for being upside down either,
but like the doctor bluntly said this morning, "you can't deliver her sideways...")
So, this Davis family is wishing everyone a "flipping" good weekend!
4 comments:
Oh that sucks. Hopefully she will turn. They can always try and turn her as well if she doesn't cooperate! Good luck!
Whit, check out spinningbabies.com...loads of good tips and tricks for fetal positioning. We were lucky and both twins were head down, ideal for the natural (though early) birth we so badly wanted. This website is a great resource, and I have a few friends who have managed to flip their babes even at the eleventh hour. Much love!
xx
Oh whit, you are so cute... And all belly I love it!!! I breech too and at the last min I turn, but really at the last min. I will be hoping for you that little miss flips for you. Xoxo
Rachel! Thank you so much for the website recommendation. I've been trying all sorts of silly positions over here hoping they work!
Audrey - They are going to try and move her if she hasn't already done so on her own by Wednesday. We are hoping and praying she moves on her own!!!!
Sharon - Hopefully those last minute turning skills run in the family : )
Post a Comment