We are officially 9 months! Some days I feel like I could not be more ready to hold our sweet baby girl and other days it all seems so overwhelming. The anticipation is so exciting and unlike anything I have ever waited for...soon I will meet this little person who I already love so incredibly much.
She is still in a transverse lie position (or sideways) and she only has a few more days to turn around on her own. We are going in for an ultrasound on Wednesday morning, and if she is still sideways, then they are going to have to manually move her (an external cephalic version or breech version). We are all hoping she will move on her own over here...and I've been trying all sorts of silly positions (thank you, Rachel for the spinning babies website recommendation!)...
Here's hoping she turns on her own in the next 48 hours...
Happy 9 months baby girl!


6 comments:
oh, I hope she turns! My husband was butt first and they spent 18 HOURS flipping him! But, turned sideways she won't have as far to go as he did. Fingers crossed!
Oh my goodness!!! Those doctors really didn't give up! They told me that it normally only has a 50/50 chance of working, but Im hoping since she is sideways it will be a little easier (and a lot quicker :-)
You're getting soooooo close!
Good luck~! I hope she moves for you!! You look great!
hey whitney! i really bet your sweet baby will move on her own... but if she doesn't i just thought i'd tell you that our doctor did a version on me with reese because she was breech too. It was pretty uncomfortable and tiring but it worked!!!! so i'm sure it will work for you too! i'll be thinking and praying for you these next few weeks! :)
-Elizabeth
I'm glad it's been helpful! Tides--and babies--can ALWAYS turn.
xx
Post a Comment