Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sundays


“All who joy would win
Must share it -- Happiness was born a twin.” 

 George Gordon Byron
I got to spend the whole day with my husband on Sunday...we walked around the city all afternoon.
Ever since we moved here, Ive dreamed of walking around the city with him
and it finally came true! And I loved EVERY single minute of it. 
Boston is fast becoming one of my very favorite cities and 
I am so happy that we have been given the opportunity to be here...
we have met some really wonderful people already and I love where we live.

One day last week, Mr. D mentioned that he is happier than he has been in awhile...
and you have no idea how happy that fact alone makes me. 
Im definitely having to get used to his work schedule...
but I love and treasure every single moment we do get to spend together. 



No comments: