“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
I love everything about this girl. Her smile is better than any gift could ever be.
And those coos... sweeter than any instrument could ever play.
As of today - officially - my only job is being this girl's mom.
It still seems a little surreal that I won't be going back to those four office walls that once were mine,
and I would be lying if I said it wasn't a little nerve wracking walking away from it,
but I am so thankful for this window of time where I am able to spend
all day, every day with baby girl.
As Summer gives way to Fall,
I am jumping head first into this new phase of my life...
and so far, it is hands down the most rewarding, challenging and joyful one yet.
There is nothing quite like being this girl's mom.
There is nothing quite like being this girl's mom.



3 comments:
So cute!!
I'm so excited for you. Soak up every moment you can... before you know it she'll be in kindergarten!! She's adorable, btw.
Ahh I know the feeling. She is looking more like you I think!
Post a Comment