Monday, October 8, 2012

dreams in space like flying kites

“Throw your dreams into space like a kite, 
and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, 
a new friend, a new love, a new country.” 
 Anaïs Nin
Boston will always hold a special place in my heart. 
Looking back, I know it will seem like a little dream or
an extended vacation along cobbled streets. 
But it is here that we first met our baby girl 
and it was here that we brought her home. 
And here that I saw my husband in new light - 
not just the handsome man and best friend I married...
but also the most fun and loving dad to our baby girl.

Its a busy week here for us...
Rob's mom is here visiting and a realtor is showing our apartment all week. 
A sea of boxes will soon flood our floors...

I can hardly believe our time here in Boston is coming to an end. 
On to more adventures - dreams thrown into space...





1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Beautiful pictures! I didn't realize you guys were leaving. What a fun experience! I love your dress! Go mitt! Haha