Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Locals

photo by Leigh  (I am really loving her stuff)

I might have a snow picnic tomorrow by the Potomac and pretend its Spring

The local news has been very entertaining as of late and so have the interviews they have conducted out on the street which include but are not limited to:
  • A man running in the white out with no shirt and shorts - belly and all
  • Several cross country skiers barely visible through the wind gusts
  • Brave/insane bikers
  • A woman in search of coffee with a fur hat and no pants 
  • A man, beer in hand, in a lawn chair and rainbow umbrella sitting on his front lawn "watching the blizzard"
  • A newscaster attempting to unsuccessfully build an igloo while live on camera
I really don't think the local newscasters will know what to do with themselves once this is all over with.
 


No comments: