Ok. I am officially starting to go crazy. Today we were REALLY snowed in. The district was in a complete blizzard whiteout. Even the snow plows and salt trucks had to get off the roads at one point. Work is closed again tomorrow...so I am in desperate need of some sort of art project
I rearranged some things in my bedroom which sort of sufficed for today...but tomorrow I am thinking I need to sneak out to Michaels to get some chalkboard paint, canvas and possibly cork board...maybe my boyfriend will be so kind as to dig my car out of the 10 inches more snow piled on top of the two feet of snow already surrounding it?!
In the meantime, I am really looking forward to Modern Family tonight - thank goodness the cable hasn't gone out yet!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Photography by Leigh, 16, Ohio

No comments:
Post a Comment