Tuesday, August 24, 2010

here.

"May you live every day of your life."  — Jonathan Swift
Sometimes I feel like there are certain areas of the world that make living life - truly living it - much more attainable.

Its hard to be staring at a vast ocean or cobble-stoned streets lined with brightly colored buildings and not feel more alive. To hear a foreign dialect and learn from a different culture simply makes life more invigorating to me. The uniqueness opens my mind to a beauty that I cannot quite grasp in any other way.


And this is my affair with traveling. 


I am still learning to master the art of seeking out that beauty no matter where I am. 

Today it is hidden in the serene gray mist of the affluent District. The familiar tall monument piercing the clouds and a wealth of history being made and remembered.


No comments: