“I can live for two months on a good compliment.” ― Mark Twain
I wrote something for this post
[eloquent if I may say so] and so full of truth
but I decided to hold my tongue instead and therefore watched
as line after line disappeared from the screen...
but I will say that I am working on taking what would otherwise annoy and frustrate me
and seeing the act(s) rather as a compliment(s) - instead of being bugged, I am trying to see the good instead
plus...what more could an admitted and suffering people pleaser want than a good compliment,
even if its not necessarily a verbalized one?
even if its not necessarily a verbalized one?
And in the spirit of this post I would like to formally give a shout out to Sally Jane Vintage for the picture above...I love your blog and your shop!
photo found on Sally Jane Vintage

1 comment:
Hmmm... I'm not sure I follow. Who, what, where, when? Is somebody messin' with my girl?
Post a Comment